OCS 100 Series Wall Sensor
The Cadence family of wall switch occupancy sensors provides a simple, yet cost-effective lighting control solution for many applications. Ambient daylight detection can also be enabled in equipped units so that lights are adjusted in rooms with sufficient light contribution from windows or skylights. Units with optional dimmers include intuitive raise and lower buttons in addition to an On/Off button.
- Wall-To-Wall Passive Infrared Small Motion Detection
- Passive Acoustic Detection (Optional) – Prevents False Offs when No Motion is Present
- 100% Passive Detection Methods -No Interference Potential from External Devices
- Ambient Daylight Override Mode Increases Energy Savings (Optional)
- Configurable Time Delays and Operating Modes
- Blue Locator LED when Lights are Off