OCS-250 Series Ceiling Sensor
The Cadence family of ceiling-mount occupancy sensors provides a range of control solutions for spaces with finished ceilings (e.g., tiles, sheetrock, and plaster). Enhanced options for this sensor family include a photocell that will override lights when sufficient ambient light is present, active daylight harvesting for 0-10V lighting, and an isolated relay for interfacing external systems (e.g., HVAC/BAS). A wireless option using Bluetooth technology is also available.
- Digital Passive Infrared (PIR) Detection
- Passive Acoustic Detection (Optional)
- 360° Coverage Patterns
- Convenient Test Mode and Adjustable Time Delays
- Optional Photocell, Daylight Harvesting, and Isolated Relay
- Auto-Setpoint Selection Mode and Adjustable High and Low Trim Level Dimming (Optional)